2013/07/01

JULJA Women: Veera Vänttinen

Eighteen year old high school student Veera Vänttinen also parcticipated in our JULJA Women Campaign photoshoot, that took place at Kontti a month back.

Veera is a bodybalance trainee who loves making food, writing and listening to Pop-Jazz music. She enjoys reading Vogue and says she loves clothes. Although Veera says she isn't necessarily a fashion trend follower, she wears clothes she likes and looks good on regardless of what is in fashion at the moment. Veera prefers to buy her clothes from thrift shops. “There I find the kind of clothes that when wearing them, I can be certain that I won’t come across someone else wearing the exact same”, she explains.

JULJA came to her knowledge through our marketing manager Inka. Veera dreams of travelling the world, starting a band, standing for the sexual minority and going Bunjee jumping.












No comments:

Post a Comment